Make this DIY paper polyhedron ball 🎄
You can check out the tutorial here:
This bundle includes SVG (for Cricut), Silhouette V3 (Cameo Silhouette), and PDF files, that you can use if you do not have a cutting machine. A printer is required for the PDF option.
You will also get 1 PDF file with the link to the tutorial and a couple of notes and reminders.
- This product is a template bundle and not a workshop. This means that instructions on how to use the digital files for cutting machines are NOT included.
- Please read the notes included when you upload the SVG file to your
cutting machine’s software.
- Deaney’s note: I personally use a Cameo Silhouette for this template, which is great because I can use the regular blade to score as well- unlike in Cricut. For Cricut users, I suggest using a scoring blade to apply the score lines in the paper, which is separate and is only available for a Cricut Maker. The scoring tool (that’s available for lower models) is blunt and does not apply good score lines for folding.
- You can find the materials used in the tutorial in the description section of the tutorial video on Youtube.
- The SVG folder containes 2 sets of templates: 1, Individual SVGs that is already laid out in an 11 x 8.5’’ (letter size) space. This is honestly easier to use coz it’s already laid out, however with the case of Cricut (when the time comes they implement limited uploads), you might find this problematic. Hence, no.2 is provided- SVG file where all the templates are compiled. You just have to duplicate and lay them out yourself.
- Message me here on the website (chat box) or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.