Learn how to make this cute pot of paper carnation and hydrangea with this Paper flower template bundle and workshop 🌸
This Deaney Weaney Blooms (DWB) template bundle and workshop is designed for cutting machine beginners in mind.
This bundle INCLUDES:
Digital Templates of carnation (2 sizes) and hydrangea
- SVG file templates that can be used with a Cricut machine
- Silhouette Studio V3 that can be used with a Silhouette machine (even using the Basic edition)
- PDF files that can be printed and cut if you do not have a cutting machine
- DXF files
Link and password to the Workshop page. This would lead you to
- The workshop tutorial which is very easy to follow
- Detailed tools and Material List (with links to the exact tools and materials used)
- Helpful Video resources
- Navigating the DWB files
- How to upload DWB SVG files to Cricut Design Space using a PC (also applicable to Mac)
- How to upload DWB SVG files to Cricut Design Space using IOS
- How to open and prepare the Silhouette Studio V3 files on a Cameo Silhouette Machine
- Personal and Commercial use License
- Selling of up to 500 physical flowers assembled using the template bundle, tutorial and educational resources is allowed
- Reselling, distribution, sublicensing and sharing of the DWB digital files which include SVG, Silhouette V3 files and PDF files, video tutorials and resources, or instructional and educational materials are not allowed.
- The flower pot that can be assembled using the template is approximately 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Physical supplies are not included
Downloading your order
You will receive a confirmation from the DWB website to download your files.
Files should not be shared or distributed.
Copyright © Deaney Weaney Blooms 2021
An additional note from Deaney
Why is this the price of the template?
Every template of mine is a labor of love and creativity. You do not only get the template (SVG, V3, DXF and PDF files) that is my original design but you also get the tutorials and other resources as well.
These things or items take a lot of time, sometimes, even months to make. From the design of the template, which I develop on my own, shooting the tutorials, which I try to professionally shoot and edit (these recent ones) to providing the resources that I think will help you along the way in making these paper flowers.
You are not only purchasing the files, but the labor of love that goes into it.
I need to value my time as the time I spend to make these creations
of mine are seconds, minutes and hours I spend away from my loved ones.