Make paper roses and paper rosebuds using your Cricut and Camero Silhouette with our paper flower digital template.
This template bundle includes video tutorials that will teach you to make 3 styles of paper roses— a 5-inch rose without a stem, a full bloom paper rose with a stem and a rosebud with the stem.
This DIY project is perfect as a part of a flower bouquet, as fillers for a paper flower backdrop, and as a part of a tabletop decoration.
In detail, this bundle includes:
• SVG files for Cricut that are already laid out and ready to cut in an 11 x 8.5 paper
• Silhouette V3 files for Cameo Silhouette machines that are already laid out and ready to cut in an 11 x 8.5 paper
• PDF format of the templates
• Online workshop page or hub
• Tools and Material Checklist
• Print and Cut settings
• How to use or upload videos using Cricut and Silhouette (machine) software
Time to make: 15- 20 minutes for each piece.
License for Personal and Commercial Use:
The original purchaser can sell up to 500 physical flowers assembled using the template bundle, tutorial, and educational resources.
• Not Allowed:
Reselling, distribution, sub-licensing, and sharing of the DWB digital files, including SVG, Silhouette V3 files and PDF files, video tutorials, and resources, or instructional and educational materials.
Falsely representing or misrepresenting authorship and/or ownership of Deaney Weany Blooms SVG, Silhouette V3 files and PDF files, video tutorials, and resources, or instructional and educational materials.
Note: All video tutorials and workshop materials are in English
top of page
bottom of page